Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dear My Dad ..

Dear My Dad...

i wrote a message to my dad.

Dear My Dad...

I know.

I know you worry about me.

i know you love me,

i know you care about me.

i know you don't want

something bad happen to me

i know you really want to be the

best dad for me.

i know you you want me proud

being your child.

i really understand.

and so do i. i love you dad.

i'm 18 years old.

18 years live in this cruel world

taught me many things.

it taught me what the difference

of "right" and "wrong".

i know i'm just a lil innocent boy

who didn't really know about

life.

i would never let something bad

happen to me.

i need advice not an anger.

i love you my dad.

i wish i could be what you want.

i wish i could make you proud

being my dad.

thanks for worry about me.

thanks for caring me during 18

years.

form you lil'boy.

Rohmad Arifin ;)

p.s : actually i wrote this in

bahasa. because my dad didn't

understand english very well

lol :P


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4